- Current Information
Dear Galtenberg friends,
we are looking forward to welcoming you soon again. Just like before our compulsory break, hygiene and the safety of all our guests and staff is our top priority.
The necessary measures for a carefree holiday experience are implemented by us with understanding, a sense of proportion and within the framework of the general specifications. Information on this and on the uncomplicated cancellation conditions currently valid for summer 2020 can be found here.
We are always available for questions.
We are looking forward to you
Your family Kostner and employees of the Galtenberg Resort 4*S
OUR CURRENT CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
All bookings for summer 2020 that cannot be made due to the Corona crisis and the associated travel restrictions will be easily cancelled or rebooked by us until the last day. Deposits will be retained in the form of vouchers. Should the measures be lifted and unrestricted travel be possible, our regular cancellation conditions apply.
CORONAVIRUS MEASURES AT THE GALTENBERG RESORT 4*S
Your holiday with us should remain carefree and unique despite Covid-19. Therefore, the safety of our guests and staff is our highest priority.
- We have now once again evaluated and extended our already high hygiene standards. All our employees have been thoroughly trained and wear the protection prescribed in the various areas. Regular tests of our employees are carried out by a professional institute
- We receive fewer guests at the resort, as 1/3 of the room capacities will not be booked by us until the Corona measures are completed.
- There are thermal imaging cameras at the entrances to the Galtenberg Resort.
The body temperature of all persons is measured fully automatically in order to be able to react accordingly in case of suspicion. All employees are additionally checked for fever on a daily basis in order to be able to react quickly to this main feature. Already before your arrival you will receive your digital online registration form from us, in order to avoid unnecessary contact time at the check in. A mouth nosepiece or visor can be worn voluntarily by our guests. On request, we can provide our guests with mouth-and-nose protection on site and, alternatively, the friendly "Smile Shields".
- All areas in the restaurant offer enough space for a safe distance to other guests. At the buffet area, our trained staff will assist you in compliance with the regulations. As always, our kitchen team naturally works under the highest hygiene regulations and with the necessary distance in teams that always remain the same.
- Wellness treatments such as massage or cosmetics can be booked - we recommend that you make appointments before you arrive. Our wellness areas are open regularly. Regular cleaning and disinfection is of course also carried out here. Our pools and the water park can be used without restrictions and in compliance with the prescribed distances. Thus nothing stands in the way of fun in the water. The saunas and steam baths can also be enjoyed with a distance to other guests.
- In order to protect you and also our employees, the room cleaning is always carried out when nobody is in the room. You are welcome to let us know at any time if you would like to do without the daily cleaning
- Even our little guests do not have to do without anything. Our Galti Kidsclub is open daily from 8.30 to 21.00 and the supervision takes place as usual. Depending on the weather, activities take place mainly outdoors.
- Optimal location
- In the middle of nature and around the mountains
- Very much space inside and outside
- Numerous activities in the nature