- Current Information
Dear Galtenberg friends,
we are looking forward to welcoming you soon again. As before, hygiene and the safety of all our guests and staff is our top priority.
The necessary measures to guarantee a carefree holiday experience are implemented by us with common sense, a sense of proportion and within the framework of the general guidelines. You will find the most important up-to-date information on this below.
With Alpbach im Alpbachtal you are making the right choice, both summer and winter, especially in the current situation. Our guests have always loved the cosy and homely atmosphere of our region. Due to a guest to inhabitant ratio of less than 1:1 we are never overcrowded compared to other holiday resorts and therefore we have always been "Corona compliant" so to speak.
We are always available for questions.
We are looking forward to you!
Your family Kostner and employees of the Galtenberg Resort 4*S
OUR CURRENT CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
In principle, we recommend that every guest takes out cancellation insurance. We recommend the Europäische Reiseversicherung for this purpose.
Bookings that cannot be made due to the Corona crisis and possible official closures will be easily rebooked or cancelled by us. The value of down payments will be retained in the form of vouchers.
Extended Corona cancellation conditions "which are also covered by the conclusion of an insurance policy via Europäische Reiseversicherung" for spring, summer, autumn bookings. Valid for stays between 01.05.2021 and 15.12.2021. If the following Corona aggravations apply to you as a guest at the time of departure:
You are ill with COVID-19 and therefore cannot start your journey.
A close relative or a person living in the same household is ill with COVID-19 and your presence at home is urgently required.
Fever and suspicion of Corona, even if the test result is later negative.
A positive test result without symptoms
A close relative in the same household is ill and you need to be quarantined for this reason.
There is no Corona cancellation cover:
- if you cannot or do not want to start the stay because you are worried about infection due to increasing numbers of cases at the holiday destination.
- if you cannot or do not wish to stay because you are classified as a high-risk patient
- for costs of quarantine of the entire hotel or quarantine costs in separate accommodation
All other cancellation conditions applicable without reference to Corona remain valid.
Here you will find our detailed cancellation conditions .
CORONAVIRUS MEASURES AT THE GALTENBERG RESORT 4*S
Your holiday with us should remain carefree and unique despite to Corona crisis. Therefore, the safety of our guests and staff is our highest priority.
- On arrival, you will need proof of negative test, vaccination or recovery - for all persons travelling with you - applies to all travellers aged 12 and over
- We have now once again evaluated and extended our already high hygiene standards. All our employees have been thoroughly trained and wear the protection prescribed in the various areas. Regular tests of our employees are carried out by a professional institute.
- There are thermal imaging cameras at the entrances to the Galtenberg Resort. The body temperature of all persons is measured fully automatically in order to be able to react accordingly in case of suspicion. All staff members are also checked several times a day for fever in order to be able to react quickly in case of this characteristic. You will receive your digital online registration form before your arrival in order to avoid unnecessary contact time at check-in.
Here is a summary of the general recommendations
- Please use the numerous disinfectant dispensers available throughout the resort or wash your hands regularly
- Try to avoid direct contact with people who have acute cold symptoms
- For your own protection and that of others, it is recommended that you avoid kisses and handshakes, and that you avoid drinking from bottles and glasses.
- In case of coughing or sneezing, it is recommended to cover your mouth and nose or to avoid sneezing in the crook of your arm and the contact of your hands with the expelled air
- In case of disease symptoms such as viral infections, it is recommended not to take any medication that has not been explicitly prescribed by a doctor.
- All areas in the restaurant offer enough space for a safe distance to other guests. At the buffet area our trained staff will assist you in compliance with the regulations. Our kitchen team works of course as always under the highest hygiene regulations and with the necessary distance in always the same teams.
- Wellness treatments such as massage or cosmetics can be booked - we recommend that you make an appointment before your arrival.
- Our wellness areas are open regularly. Regular cleaning and disinfection is of course also carried out here.
- Our pools and the water park can be used without any restrictions and in compliance with the prescribed distances. So nothing stands in the way of fun in the water. Also the saunas and steam baths can be enjoyed with a distance to other guests.
- The opening hours of our wellness areas (Family Therme, Water Park, Family Wellness, 7Heaven Adult Spa, 7Heaven Pools) have been extended in order to equalise the number of guests.
- In order to protect you and also our employees, the room cleaning is always carried out when nobody is in the room. You are welcome to let us know at any time if you would like to do without the daily cleaning.
- Even our little guests do not have to do without anything. Our Galti Kidsclub is open daily from 8.30 am to 9 pm and the supervision takes place as usual. Depending on the weather, activities take place mainly outdoors.
- The ventilation systems in all areas of the resort ensure more than sufficient air exchange. This also contributes to a massive reduction in the risk of infection
- Optimal location
- In the middle of nature and around the mountains
- Very much space inside and outside
- Numerous activities in the nature
- Alpbach is small & fine
- Ski area with 145 km of slopes
We are not crowded with tourists, as the ratio of locals to guest beds is less than 1:1. In other typical tourist regions the ratio is often 1:3 and more.